I know it is scorching outside and you are trying to figure out how you can go outside with as little as possible on, yet still look good. I am doing the same. Well just know fall is not too far off. After that will come a winter that everyone is complaining about. Well Louis Vuitton is giving us gear that no one can complain about. Their Urban Outerwear 2012 is a departure from the over the top runway stuff, as it wearable investment pieces. The collection was inspired by NYC neighborhoods.
1) Central Park- multi pocket parka
2) The Bowery- leather blouson
3) Park Ave- shearling jacket
4) West Village- Windbreaker
5) Financial District- business parka
6) East Village- down jacket
7) Soho- peacoat